So we joined the wagon and made one of those overgrown rulers for a growth chart. Super, super, *super* easy.
- Find some wood, old or brand spankin’ new. (Plane it, if necessary)
- Stain. (If preferred)
- Mark out your measurements (We just used a handy sharpie and ruler)
- Print off your numbers (I did about 210pt)
- Place numbers where you want them, trace over number with a ballpoint pen. The pen then indents the wood ever so slightly so when you remove the paper, voila! Colour in. Again, with that handy sharpie.
- Hang up and admire your handy-dandy-ness.