So last spring we bought this dresser for – if memory serves me correct – $20 at an old farm auction.
Rob and I (but I’ll be honest– mostly Rob) stripped the dresser down (chemical burns and all) and just finished painting it this weekend.
We couldn’t re-use the original hardware so we went on the hunt for some new drawer pulls and luckily that hunt only lasted one afternoon. We’re both super happy with how it ended up looking. I wanted to paint it a colour but after we primed it, I liked it so much in white that we went with that in the long run. I figure if, down the road, I want to change the colour that can always be made possible.