Tonight I did up a quick idea of what I have in mind for our basement. It’s of course super rough, and the dimensions are not perfect.
- I would have fake double doors for the bedroom closet; one side being the closet, the other being a doorway into the utility room.
- The bathroom and the bedroom would be linked jack-and-Jill style
- The layout of the couch and tv unit is just rough, but everything would be in that area/room
- Yes, the only ways to get into the downstairs bathroom is through the laundry room or bedroom. I didn’t (don’t) want to have to add another door to that wall from the family room, or else as soon as you walk into the basement it’s door -door-door
- I’m debating the style of doors within the entrance to laundry (doorway? reg door? swinging door?) and the bathroom (sliders?)