We put in our offer; it’s been accepted.
But! that’s if the home inspection goes well/in our favour. So long as it’s nothing too horrible, we’ll get the keys on Wednesday.
So is doing this whole blog thing too soon? Should I have waited until Wednesday? Will this jinx it? OHGODWHATHAVEIDONE.
Is it Wednesday yet?